Data Processing Controller
Blanco Aldomar, S.L.U., (hereinafter "Blanco Aldomar"), with the Tax ID number ESB02291193, is responsible for this Website. You may contact Blanco Aldomar by writing to: Avenida Infante Don Juan Manuel, 10, 02640, (Almansa) - Albacete, Spain, or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the Processing
At Blanco Aldomar, we handle the personal data of our customers and Users for the following purposes: Management and maintenance of the contractual relationship with the aim of providing contracted services. Sending periodic communications about the services we provide, as well as news related to our activity, all subject to requesting your prior express consent. In order to comply with the obligations established by law.
Blanco Aldomar will retain your data for the time necessary for them to be used for the purpose for which they were collected and until compliance with legal conservation obligations is fulfilled. In the case of commercial communications, you may at any time request the cancellation of your data, exercising your rights. To learn more about the exercise of your rights, see our section on "Rights".
The legal grounds for Blanco Aldomar to carry out processing of your data is based on obtaining your consent, which is requested for each particular case. In the event of a contractual relationship, your data will be processed on the basis of the proper execution of the contract. You may at any time request the reference to the contract on the basis of which we process your data. Occasionally, your data may be processed on the basis of compliance with specific legal obligations; in this case, you may request information about the specific rules by which we process your data.
Your data may be communicated to other companies of the Blanco Aldomar business group for internal administrative purposes. They will never under any circumstances be transferred to third parties.
You can contact Blanco Aldomar by writing to: Avenida Infante Don Juan Manuel, 10, 02640, Almansa (Albacete, Spain); or by e-mail at email@example.com to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Obtain information about whether Blanco Aldomar is processing personal data concerning you or not.
- To access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the portability of your data
- In certain circumstances, you may request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In this case, Blanco Aldomar will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To appeal to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that Blanco Aldomar has violated your rights.