General Conditions of Purchase
On the one hand, Blanco Aldomar, S.L.U. (hereinafter “Blanco Aldomar”) with the Tax Identification Code ESB02291193, and a registered address at Avenida Infante Don Juan Manuel, 10, 02640, (Almansa) - Albacete, Spain, registered in the Albacete Mercantile Register, Volume 691, Book 455, Page 23, Section 8, Sheet AB 9590, the owner of the Website which is accessible at the URL: eu.magnanni.com (hereinafter, the Website), and on the other, the Buyer, understood as any Registered or Guest User who, in accordance with the provisions of the General Conditions of Use, has accessed the Website by logging in or as a guest and has completed the steps for the purchase of the products offered in the catalogue available on the Website, including the acceptance of these Conditions.
The purpose of these Conditions is to regulate the purchase by the Buyer of the products offered in the catalogue accessible on the Website, in exchange for the economic consideration indicated in the following stipulation, after acceptance of these Conditions.
This website, including the sale process described in these General Terms & Conditions of Sale, is aimed exclusively at end-users. If you are self-employed or from a company and would like to purchase our products, please contact us at email@example.com.
The prices of items in the catalogue will appear on the Website in EUROS, including VAT or any applicable taxes. However, information relating to taxes can be modified according to changes in the same.
Any additional costs will be indicated on the Website, in such a way that Users will have access to the same at all times.
It is possible that promotions or discounts may be indicated on the Website, and any such circumstances will be reflected on the screen as well as any conditions that may apply to them.
The shipping costs will be indicated in accordance with the delivery address the Buyer has indicated, and in any event will be available upon confirmation of the purchase order.
Shipment of products outside the EU or Switzerland may result in customs import charges not included in the shipping price. It is the responsibility of consumers to pay import costs incurred. During the purchase process will be informed of the possible existence of import charges.
The process of purchase is made through the Website, via identification as a Registered User, or as a Guest User.
To purchase the products available in the catalogue, the User needs to click on the products that are of interest to him or her through the catalogue, selecting the "Add to basket” option. The selected products will be automatically available to the User in the shopping cart.
The User must then:
- Click on the shopping cart and check that the selected items match those listed in it, so that the order can be modified, adding or removing products. Make any changes if needed and then click: “Update Order”. In the shopping cart, the User may estimate the shipping costs that will be applicable in accordance with the territory in which the order delivery address is located.
- Once the User has verified that the products in the basket correspond to the selection made, he or she must select "Checkout" to proceed with the order.
- The purchase process will subsequently be shown on the screen, indicating the characteristics and products selected, and the User must provide all the necessary information in the event that he or she proceeds to make the purchase as a Guest User, or logs in to make it as a Registered User. In both cases, it will be necessary to insert those data that have not been provided as a result of making the purchase as a guest, or those that have not been saved in previous sessions, selecting the payment method in the same manner. Currently, the means of payment available are:
- Credit or debit cards: we accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, Cartes Bancaries, Amex.
- Once the User has provided this information, he or she must, after reviewing the order and depending on the payment method selected, proceed with payment and thereby confirm willingness to purchase the goods and formalise the sale, subject to acceptance of these Conditions.
Blanco Aldomar will acknowledge the buyer’s agreement to complete the purchase, confirming, where appropriate, the payment of the order. The corresponding invoice will likewise be included within the shipment. By accepting these Conditions, the Buyer will enable the sending of an invoice or electronic invoice. He or she may object to this at any time by contacting the e-mail address stated in the Legal Notice.
Once the order is confirmed, the Buyer will receive it within the period specified in the Website.
Acceptance of the General Conditions of Purchase
By reading these conditions, the User expressly confirms his/her acceptance of the same by selecting them via the check-box and assuming the status of Buyer.
Right to cancel
The purchase of items through the Website provides the right of cancellation within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery, and to do so the instructions offered on the Website must be followed.
All items must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered, with all their seals and packaging, provided that this allows all necessary checks and handling to be carried out to determine the characteristics and functions of the products. The Buyer shall be responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods if they have been handled in a manner other than that necessary to establish the characteristics and operation of the goods purchased.
To be eligible for a complimentary return, please ensure the following steps are taken:
- The buyer must be a registered user of our website. If the order was placed from an unregistered account, please fill in the cancellation form template below.
- Sign-in to the registered account associated with the order. Under the personal menu, select Returns.
- Complete the Returns form.
- Click on the "RMA Packing Slip" link included below.
- Print the "RMA Packing Slip" and include the slip with the product(s) being returned
- UPS will contact you within two days to schedule a one-time attempt for pickup from the address associated with the order.
- If you are unavailable during the scheduled pickup time, UPS will leave a return label at the address attached to your order for your package. Place the label on the outside of the package to be returned and visit a UPS Access Point to ship your return. UPS Access Points can be found at the following link: https://www.ups.com/accesspoint/
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Cancellation form template in case you do not use the Returns process:
(Fill in and send this form only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
For the attention of Blanco Aldomar, S.L.U.,
Avenida Infante Don Juan Manuel, 10,
02640, (Almansa) - Albacete, Spain,
e-mail address email@example.com:
This is to advise that I am cancelling my sales contract for the following goods:
received on ____________________________________________________________________.
Name and surname: ______________________________________________________________
Date: ____ / ____ / ________
When Blanco Aldomar has received confirmation that the Buyer has returned the cancelled products and it confirms to the Buyer that they are in perfect condition for a refund, it must refund the Buyer the amounts paid, by the same means used for the original purchase, respecting the legally established time limits for this in all cases.
We do not reimburse expenses for express delivery except for returns related to quality or factory defects.
Products must be returned in new condition. Any items returned in non-resellable condition will be returned to sender. Products with after market modifications/customization are not eligible to be returned. Products must be returned in the original packaging. Items not returned in original packaging may be subject to a €10 repackaging fee.
Some of the articles available in the catalogue are exempt from the right of cancellation, because they fall within the exclusions allowed by current consumer and User regulations, being articles that for health and hygiene protection reasons have been unsealed after delivery (as may be the case with socks and / or personal care products) except for defective or blemished products.
In any case, such circumstances will be displayed to Buyers in the item characteristics upon confirmation of the order.
Exchanges and returns
In the event that the User intends to exchange any of the products he or she has purchased through the Website, he or she will also have a period of 30 calendar days from the date of delivery during which he or she must follow the complimentary return steps explained above (complimentary return).
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a price higher than the original purchase price, the Buyer will pay the extra amount, provided that the Owner has confirmed the existence and availability of the product with the characteristics indicated.
In order to return an article, the Buyer must send Blanco Aldomar the proof of delivery of the same, as well as the document indicating its lack of conformity.
In any case, Blanco Aldomar is liable for any lack of conformity reported within two years of the delivery of the order, although the Buyer must state this within two months of becoming aware of it, since the Owner will not be liable for any damages or losses caused by delays in communication.
Obligations of the parties
Obligations of the Owner
Blanco Aldomar undertakes to:
- To carry out all necessary procedures to ensure the Buyer receives the products he or she has purchased, in an effective and efficient manner.
- To provide the Buyer with all the information and documentation necessary for the reception of the order.
- To comply with these obligations as well as any others that may apply.
Obligations of the Buyer
By accepting these Conditions, the Buyer shall undertake:
- To pay the corresponding amounts specified during the purchase process correctly and on time. Failure to pay will exempt Blanco Aldomar from the obligations set forth herein, and any others that it may have contracted in exchange for the receipt of the monetary compensation for the products.
- To be responsible for the truthfulness and authenticity of any data provided in aid of the purchase of the selected items.
- To accept the responsibilities derived from any of the requirements demanded by these Conditions to assume the status of Buyer, as well as any lack of the documentation necessary for the payment of the purchase.
- To fulfil any other obligations contained in these Conditions or in any other that may be applicable, and accept any liability arising from failure to comply, leaving the Owner completely blameless.
The legal warranty provided for in the rules for consumers and Users shall apply.
Exemption from liability
The Owner is in no case liable for damages caused to the Buyer for reasons attributable to the latter. Blanco Aldomar will be solely and exclusively liable for any damages caused as a result of purchases made on the Website, provided they are the result of willful misconduct on the part of Blanco Aldomar.
Blanco Aldomar is not responsible for (this list is not exhaustive):
- The usefulness to the Buyer of the products he or she has purchased, since at no time is the Owner responsible for the choice made, even if the latter recommends items in combination with the selected products which belong to the same collection on account of their characteristics.
- Personal injury or property damage caused as a result of the use of products.
- Damage caused by the company in charge of the transport of goods.
- Failure to comply with obligations for reasons of force majeure such as, but not limited to, internal or external strikes, natural disasters, social unrest, failure of the company responsible for transport, etc.
The Buyer thus acknowledges that he or she acquires the goods at his/her own risk, limiting the activity of Blanco Aldomar to the execution of the material tasks necessary to deliver the orders placed and purchased.
In any event, Blanco Aldomar's liability to the Buyer shall in no event include any loss of profit and shall in any event be limited to a maximum of the total amount received by Blanco Aldomar from the Buyer in consideration for the purchase of the product in accordance with these Conditions.
Any type of damage, injury, loss or cost (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Blanco Aldomar and arising from a breach by the Buyer of these or any other applicable Terms and Conditions shall be compensated by the Buyer that caused it. This includes any third-party claims arising from such non-compliance.
These Conditions can be modified at any time and/or updated without notice. The changes will take effect from the date of publication on the Website, whatever the medium and form used for this purpose.
The amendments will only affect Users who had accepted them after that modification.
Safeguarding and interpretation
If the competent authority shall declare any of these provisions as illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will mean that the same should be interpreted in a manner as close as possible to the original intentions of such provisions. In any case, such a declaration in respect of any or some of the clauses shall not impair the validity of the remaining clauses.
Any failure by Blanco Aldomar to strictly enforce any of the terms of these Terms shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of any such future requirement.
The language applicable to these conditions is English. Any foreign-language translations in (for example Spanish, French or Japanese) are offered only as a courtesy for the ease of the Buyer. Therefore, the latter must expressly accept that they are governed by the English version. In the event of any contradiction, the English version will prevail.
Law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the Owner and the Buyer shall be governed by Spanish law and any discrepancies or conflicts regarding these Conditions shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the Buyer's registered address, provided that the latter is a consumer and User in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Should the Buyer have any problems arising from purchases of the products available on the Website Catalogue, he or she may use the European Union's online dispute resolution system, which can be accessed via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.